July 2 - to Durham

Today we rode west to Durham to visit Laura again. I set the Gps to "avoid highways" so we took a little longer, but found some nice country roads...rural farms etc. Nice to look at compared to the highway.
We didnt get any pics today, but we got in in time and I rounded up oil and a filter and got that chore taken care of so we are ready for the next part of the trip.
I got up Saturday morning and started messing with the bike trying to figure out the problem with the Air Horn...(I had ordered a new one and had it shipped to Laura) ..turns out is wasnt the horn but the "relay" which the new horn had in the kit, so I got that fixed as well.
(Man I really could have used that horn a couple of times)..oh well.
Sunday I fly home for a week, then Back next Saturday. We may leave Sunday mid day, and head over to Kitty Hawk, then we want to hit DC, Philadelphia, and Gettysburg, and from there we will see.,
3650 Miles so far
Jeff

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 20 - Across North Dakota....all the way across

Durham - Topsail

July 14 - Gettysburg